What are the reasons for the idling and abnormal noise of the excavator starter
Common causes of idling starter of excavator:
- The stroke of the contact plate is too short.
- The stroke of the solenoid switch core is too short.
- The teeth of the flywheel ring gear are severely worn or broken.
- The one-way contactor slips.
- The armature shaft and the iron core fit too loosely.
- The shift fork of the starter and the shift fork groove of the one-way device are dislocated or the shift block is excessively worn, and the drive gear cannot be moved ba
Common reasons for the abnormal noise of the excavator starter:
- Abnormal idling noise: It is caused by the idling of the starter and cannot be toothed with the flywheel ring gear.
- Impact abnormal sound: It is caused by the starter driving gear rotating at high speed and then colliding with the flywheel ring gear. It is caused by assembly and improper adjustment.
- The electromagnetic switch produces continuous "da da" abnormal noise: it is caused by insufficient battery storage, poor circuit contact, and open circuit or short circuit in the coil of the electromagnetic switch.