The quality concept of industry truth-seeking, honest management, continuous habit, sustainable development, honesty-oriented, customer-oriented service, meets customer needs and needs, and becomes an industry player in the domestic industry.
August 20, 2020
The structure of the fan clutch
1. The structure of the fan clutch
The silicone oil fan clutch consists of a front cover, a housing, a driving plate, a driven plate, a valve plate, a driving shaft, a double
It is composed of metal temperature sensor, valve shaft, bearing, fan, etc.
2. Working principle of fan clutch
1. When the engine is cold-started or working under light load, the temperature of the cooling water and the airflow passing through the radiator is not high, the oil inlet is closed by the valve plate, there is no silicone oil in the working cavity, and the clutch is in a disconnected state. When the driving shaft rotates, only due to the friction between the sealing felt ring and the bearing, the fan is idling and slips on the driving shaft with the casing, and the speed is extremely low.
2. When the engine load increases, the temperature of the coolant and the airflow passing through the radiator rises, and the temperature sensor is heated and deformed to drive the valve plate shaft and valve plate to rotate. When the temperature of the airflow flowing through the temperature sensor exceeds 338K (65°C), the oil inlet hole is fully opened, and the silicone oil enters the working cavity from the oil reservoir. The silicone oil is very viscous, and the active board can use the viscosity of the silicone oil to drive the casing and the fan to rotate. At this time, the fan clutch is in the engaged state, and the fan speed increases rapidly.
In order not to make the temperature of the silicone oil in the working cavity too high and the viscosity to decrease, the silicone oil is continuously circulated in the shell. Since the rotation speed of the driving plate is higher than that of the driven plate, the oil pressure thrown from the driving plate to the outer edge of the working cavity by centrifugal force is higher than the oil pressure at the outer edge of the oil reservoir, and the oil flows from the working cavity to the oil reservoir through the oil return hole And the oil storage cavity replenishes oil to the working cavity in time through the oil inlet. In order to speed up the flow of silicone oil from the working cavity back to the oil storage cavity and shorten the fan disengagement time, beside the oil return hole of the driven plate, there is an oil scraper protrusion extending into the gap of the working cavity, making the oil return hole one side The pressure increases and the oil return speeds up.
3. When the engine load decreases and the temperature of the gas flowing through the temperature sensor is lower than 308K (35°C), the temperature sensor returns to its original state, the valve plate closes the oil inlet hole, and the oil in the working chamber continues to flow back from the oil return hole Oil storage cavity until it is emptied. The fan clutch returns to the disconnected state.