The quality concept of industry truth-seeking, honest management, continuous habit, sustainable development, honesty-oriented, customer-oriented service, meets customer needs and needs, and becomes an industry player in the domestic industry.
August 13, 2020
If the excavator Alternator problem is not solved early, it will really happen
The excavator's alternator fails and the excavator cannot be started. Not to mention the impact on the construction period, the project will also be affected. The common alarms for poor charging of excavators, non-rotating schedules and power failures are all related to generators. Today I will share with you the troubleshooting methods for generators and the precautions for generator maintenance.
1. Check whether the tightness of the generator belt is appropriate.
2. Check the battery electrolyte, voltage and wiring.
3. Check whether the generator output voltage is normal.
1. Check whether the wiring behind the code table is open or short.
2. Check if the wiring behind the generator is broken.
Alarm content: bad starting motor
1. Check the circuit to see if the starting relay is energized. If the fuse is blown, it needs to be replaced.
2. After replacing the fuse, the starting motor still has no response. Under normal conditions, check whether the starting motor is faulty.
3. Check whether the charging voltage of the starter motor is normal. If the voltage is abnormal, replace the alternator.
Judgment: The built-in regulator of the alternator is faulty.
Troubleshooting method: Use a multimeter to check the battery voltage, and check the voltage at the moment when the excavator is started, after the start, and the engine does not stop running. If the voltage is always the same value after starting and after working for a period of time, it means that the generator has been Charging the battery.
Note: Due to long-term charging of the battery, the battery will be damaged, lack of electrolyte, and insufficient power, which will cause difficulty in starting the machine.
Solution: Replace the generator and battery. If the generator does not work, the emergency start can be started by shorting the two ends of the generator with a wrench.
1. Frequently check the tightness of the generator belt. If it is too loose, it will cause the belt to slip or even the generator will not rotate. Too tight will accelerate the wear of the bearings on the generator, fan and water pump.
2. Check whether the generator bearing is lack of oil or poor lubrication. If the lubrication is not good, it will cause wear between the bearings, which will cause the generator to overheat and the voltage and current are unstable.
3. Keep the appearance of the generator clean and free of dust and dirt deposits. If any, it will affect heat dissipation and increase the chance of generator burnout.
4. Check the fastening status of the fasteners related to the generator. If the fasteners are loose or fall off, it may cause voltage and current instability, and even cause damage to electronic components such as meters.